Know Competitors' TikTok Ads Strategy Exactly
Tracking your competitors is a great way to see how people in your space are running TikTok ads and provide you with a significant competitive advantage.
We monitor the most profitable TikTok ads for you! Advanced options for searching, filtering, sorting, and analyzing are available.
Learn From TikTok Ads Best Practices Easily
If you’ve been struggling with creatives or targeting, a closer look at the marketing leaders’ strategies may jumpstart your next brainstorming session.
We give you the advantage to analyze every aspect of your competitors’ TikTok Ads strategy.
Get Ideas for New/Hot Products from TikTok Ads
More and more sellers are promoting their products through TikTok ads, which is a new creative way to reach potential customers, especially young people.
We support you in tracking best-performing TikTok ads and winning products, especially from e-commerce, games, and apps.
Remove the Guesswork with TikTok Ads Spy Tool!
1. About TikTok Ads Spy
- a particular TikTok ad creative performs well
- a particular type of product ad is popular
- a specific TikTok ad is worth running for a long time
- a unique TikTok ad trend is worth trying
At the same time, these can serve as inspiration for adjusting Shopify, e-commerce, or dropshipping business.
Meantime, BigSpy is constantly upgrading its database to support ad spying campaigns on more social platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- which pre-landing pages are verified to be the most effective
- which content do they use to increase sales conversion
- which targeting solutions they adopted
- which deals they are offering to their audience
In addition, you must know something about TikTok advertising.
2. About TikTok Advertising
- TikTok In-feed Ads: appear natively in the feed
- TikTok Brand Takeover Ads: appear when users open the app
- TikTok Branded Hashtag Challenges: appear on the Discovery page and encourages users to create content and use the desired hashtag
- Branded AR content: appear as branded stickers, lenses and other interactive content
- Custom influencer package: appear as sponsored content created by an influencer
- Online gaming marketplace G2A used video ads to achieve 12 million impressions at $0.16 CPM and $0.06 CPC.
- Mobile games publisher Playa Games used video ads to achieve a 130% return on ad spend with a €0.06 CPC.
(1) TikTok Ads VS. Facebook Ads
- Lower competition:
TikTok is a relatively new marketing platform. Relatively speaking, you don't have to worry about the fierce competition on TikTok. At the same time, the same fact means that there are fewer ads on TikTok, making it easier and cheaper for you to stand out and reach your audience.
- Younger Audience Targeting:
There are differences in the main user groups of these two platforms. About 41% of TikTok users are between the ages of 16 and 24. In comparison, 31.3% of Facebook users are between the ages of 25 and 34.
- Specific Ad Types & Formats:
TikTok does not allow static image ads, only video ads with a vertical ratio of 16:9. TikTok has a unique ad format, the branded hashtag challenge.
(2) TikTok Ads VS. Google Ads
- New Advertising Channel:
The biggest advantage of Google Ads is the huge audience size. With more than 40,000 search queries per second, no other search engine can offer an audience as large as Google's potential. However, TikTok surpassed 1 billion users in September 2021, and TikTok ads can now reach a global audience of approximately 825 million adults (18+).
- Unique Ad Style:
Both financially strong brands and smaller ones can advertise on TikTok in the form of in-feed, short video ads. What's more, there's a style of advertising that only TikTok can offer. The ads don't look like ads and blend in completely with the user-created videos.