Eine tolle Woche mit dem Team von „MEIN LOKAL- DEIN LOKAL“ von Kabel 1 mit MIKE SÜSsER und 4 weiteren Gastrokollegen aus Nürnberg ❤️. Lassen Sie sich überraschen .
Website URL: 1597328577188465
Button label: N/A
FROHES WEIHNACHTSFEST aus der VINERIA 🎄.
Hier finden Sie unsere Öffnungszeiten über Weihnachten, Silvester und Neujahr
Heiligabend, 24.12.2020: geöffnet von 15.00 bis 18.00 Uhr
1. Weihnachtsfeiertag, 25.12.2020: geöffnet von 11.00 bis 14.00 Uhr & 17.00 bis 20.00 Uhr
2. Weihnachtsfeiertag, 26.12.2020: geöffnet von 11.00 bis 14.00 Uhr & 17.00 bis 20.00 Uhr
Silvester, 31.12.2020: geöffnet von 17.00 bis 20.00 Uhr
Neujahr, 01.01.2021: geöffnet von 17.00 bis 20.00 Uhr
Heilige Drei Könige, 06.01.2021: geöffnet von 17.00 bis 20.00 Uhr
Website URL: 1597328577188465
Button label: MESSAGE_PAGE
Restaurant, Eventlocation, Vinothek in Nürnberg - Vineria
Website URL: vineria.de
Headline: Feiern Sie Ihren Firmenevent & Ihre private Feier im schönen Ambiente der Vineria. ✓Events bis 280 Gäste ✓Planung, Technik, Deko ✓eigenes Küchenteam
Op zoek naar zonwering, een sectionale poort of een beveiligde voordeur Bezoek ons dan tijdens de opendeurdagen in Passendale op 29 februari en 1 maart en geniet van de speciale voorwaarden.
Website URL: krial.be
Headline: Met de regelmaat van de klok lanceren we nieuwe acties en stuntpromoties. Profiteer er dus van! Op zoek naar een nieuwe voordeur, garagepoort of zonwering: dan kan je hier je slag slaan.
Button label: WATCH_MORE
Turing - Build Faster Than Ever With Vetted Remote Developers
Are you a Software engineer living outside the US Interested in remote American Software jobs Sign up for Turing if:
1) You can work 40 hours/week with an American software company.
2) You can spend 5 hours in the next week on our programming tests, challenges, and our video interviews.
3) You can adjust work hours to overlap at least 4 hours a day with a company in San Francisco/New York.
4) You are an exceptional software engineer, likely in the top 1% of the world’s software engineers.
5) You are a fluent English communicator and you will be able to communicate effectively over daily video calls with engineering managers at U.S. Software companies we match you with.
6) You are an extremely proactive communicator, who understands the challenges of remote work and the need to over-communicate to offset those challenges.
7) You are good with project planning and timeline estimation, discussing business priorities with our U.S. company partners and proposing sensible software/business tradeoffs that are in line with the customer’s priorities.
8) If you are already a full-time remote freelance software engineer with significant remote experience and/or have been a team lead/project lead, that’s a huge bonus.
Benefits of signing up for Turing:
1) You don’t need a US visa since you’ll be working remotely.
2) Turing’s qualification process is difficult and time-consuming. But once you qualify, Turing will match you to US Software companies whose job openings you are suitable for. Once you qualify for Turing, you may never have to interview for a job again.
3) Once you qualify for Turing you can live in any part of the world you like and still be plugged into the very best Silicon Valley job opportunities.
4) Turing only partners with American Software companies. whose project engagements are full time and expected to last 6 months or more. Today, a Turing developer works full time with a single Turing partner company for 6-9 months on average, compared to most freelancing websites with very short gigs. Turing projects are typically long term, which gives you the opportunity to grow as a software engineer, which is hard with gigs.
5) If a Turing developer's work with a partner company completes in a few months, Turing re-matches engineers to other partner companies within 2-3 weeks on average.
6) Turing also offers mentorship and guidance regarding technologies most valued by US companies and also resources to help you grow fast as a software engineer. Today this is accessible to engineers working locally for Silicon Valley companies, but we want the same to be available to exceptional software engineers all over the world.
7) Today Turing partners with a number of US companies in Silicon Valley, Texas, New York and Florida and helps fill a number of full time remote roles including Front-end, UIUX, back-end, Full stack, Mobile, DevOps, AI and Data Engineering and more, so we can match you with the perfect role for you.
1) Based in Palo Alto, California founded by Jonathan Siddharth and Vijay Krishnan.
2) Founders Jonathan and Vijay originally moved to the U.S from India when they got accepted into the Computer Science program at Stanford University. Being software engineers themselves, they realized how much their software career prospects improved merely as a result of relocating to the Silicon Valley. Turing’s mission is to make the same opportunities available to Silicon Valley engineers accessible to exceptional engineers all over the world.
3) Jonathan and Vijay effectively worked with exceptional remote engineers all over the world to drive their previous AI company in Silicon Valley to a successful acquisition. This convinced them that other Silicon Valley companies too could benefit from working with exceptional remote engineers and this was the inspiration behind Turing.
4) Turing’s venture Investors include Founders Fund, Foundation Capital (backers of Netflix, Ube
Website URL: turing.com
Headline: Freelance with the best Silicon Valley companies in a number of software jobs, including Software engineer jobs, data engineering jobs, full stack engineer jobs, software developer jobs, Silicon Valley jobs, American software jobs, front end, back end, IOS, Android,Java, Python, C++, C#, server side...