Top Ads on New Kolkata

New Kolkata Background Introduction:

Best Connected township on the banks of the Ganges near Serampore. 1 2 & 3 BHK flats available at 14.30 lakhs onwards. Book a site visit today!

Facebook is the overlord of social media, and its monthly active users have exceeded 2 billion. In addition, Facebook’s advertising system is developed, whether it is B2B or B2C advertisers, both can get huge benefits on Facebook.

New Kolkata has been advertising and marketing on Facebook for many years. And New Kolkata has placed 45 of ads on the Facebook platform in the last month. In the past few years,New Kolkata has created thousands of ads on Facebook and completed multiple A / B tests. But do you really know what your most successful Facebook ads are? Now I use a spy tool to check.

BigSpy is the best social media ad spy tool. Searching for New Kolkata on BigSpy, we can see that these ads have gained a lot of likes. Now, BigSpy generates a detailed Top ad analysis report for New Kolkata. BigSpy decomposes the data of ads, view the performance of a single ad, and analyzes the Top 3 ads with the best performance from New Kolkata.

BigSpy

1.New Kolkata Top 3 Ads Basic Understanding

   top1  top2  top3
Name  New Kolkata  New Kolkata  New Kolkata
Page Categories  Apartment & Condo Building  Apartment & Condo Building  Apartment & Condo Building
Marketing Objectives Other  Other  Other
ECommerce Softwares  N/A  N/A  N/A

New Kolkata Marketing Objectives Analysis: 

New Kolkata has been operating in Apartment & Condo Building for many years. The marketing objectives it uses most when placing Facebook ads are Other, Other, and Other.

Different campaign objectives bring completely different conversion effects. For example, Page Post Engagement can bring more users who like posts at a lower cost. Website Conversion brings accurate customers with conversions, but the ad costs are relatively high. New Kolkata best marketing campaign objective at present is Other. Advertisements mainly choose the appropriate marketing objectives according to different ad purposes.

2.New Kolkata Top 3 Ads Content Display

We all know that Facebook ’s advertising policy is strict, and every ad that goes online needs to be reviewed. What kind of advertising copy is in compliance? What kind of advertising copy is welcomed by users?

  top1 top2 top3
Ad Headline  1,2,3 BHK luxury homes in Serampore starting @16.3 lakh  1,2,3 BHK luxury homes in Serampore starting @16.3 lakh Avail the Dream Scheme 20:80 within 30th June ’20 @Eastern India's Tallest Affordable Township by the Ganges 
Ad Copy Text  This June avail Alcove Realty's "Dream Scheme 20:80" at New Kolkata Sangam - Your home by the Ganges...  This June avail Alcove Realty's "Dream Scheme 20:80" at New Kolkata Sangam - Your home by the Ganges...  This June avail Alcove Realty's "Dream Scheme 20:80" at New Kolkata Sangam - Your home by the Ganges...
Link Description  Pay only 20% on Agreement, Remaining 80% on Possession  Pay only 20% on Agreement, Remaining 80% on Possession  Pay only 20% on Agreement, Remaining 80% on Possession
Website Link  www.newkolkata.in  www.newkolkata.in  www.newkolkata.in
CTA  GET_QUOTE  GET_QUOTE  GET_QUOTE
Text Word Count 1054  1054  1054
Like 16  86  69

New Kolkata Top 1 Ad Content Analysis:

Ad title: Text is an extension of the creative. New Kolkata Top 1 ads got 16 likes. New Kolkata uses a sentence with the finishing touch title: “1,2,3 BHK luxury homes in Serampore starting @16.3 lakh”, point out the main purpose, and sublimate the theme of the advertisement. The power of a sentence is endless.

The text is a supplement to the headline. New Kolkata shared 1054 words describing Top 1 ad. In addition, the use of emojis in the text can shorten the distance to the user.

Call-to-Action can promote user’s click behavior and bring the most direct conversion. Currently, the CTA of Top 1 ad is GET_QUOTE.

The main role of the creative is to attract users, and the ad copy is the key factor for conversion. New Kolkata should continue to optimize the ad content.

3.New Kolkata Top 3 Ads Creative Selection

   top1  top2  top3
Creative Type   Image  Image  Image
Ad Time   2020-06-14-2020-06-18  2020-06-11-2020-06-13  2020-06-09-2020-06-11
Landing Page Link  https://www.newkolkata.in/?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=cpc  https://www.newkolkata.in/?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=cpc   https://www.newkolkata.in/sangam-residential-flat/?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=cpc

The principle of less is more appropriate for the selection of creatives. In just a few seconds to attract users’ attention, and let users understand the function of your product, these ads produced by New Kolkata are successful.

New Kolkata Creative Analysis: 

New Kolkata placed a Image ad in 2020-06-14-2020-06-18, and got 16 likes. The size and type of creatives used in different ad positions are different. But using beautiful colors can attract users faster.

4.New Kolkata Top 3 Ads Audience Analysis:

   top1  top2  top3
Country  India  India  India
Language  English  English  English

Different audiences have different demands. Before publishing an ad, you have to ask yourself, do you really know who is your target audience?

Today’s advertising is increasingly pursuing personalization. If you can’t make exquisite advertisements, you must know your audience and attract the most accurate traffic.

New Kolkata has the best conversion in India, and can advertise more in India in the future.

In addition, BigSpy can also target the detailed audience of advertisements, including the age distribution, gender ratio, and country of the audience. You can also use BigSpy to track competitors’ audiences.

5.New Kolkata Top 3 Ads Performance Display

   top1  top2  top3
Ad Time  2020-06-14-2020-06-18  2020-06-11-2020-06-13  2020-06-09-2020-06-11
During  5 days  3 days 3 days 
Like  16  86  69
Share  0  3  1
Comment  1  6  2

Advertising effectiveness is a direct manifestation of advertising. New Kolkata ‘s Top 1 ad received 16 likes, 0 shares, 1 comments in just 5 days.

Summary: Every detail of the advertisement is important. Actually, several important factors that affect the effectiveness of ads are ad creativity, ad copy, ad audience, and ad costs. Now BigSpy generates a top ads report for New Kolkata, helping New Kolkata to grasp the ad data more clearly.