Top Ads on New Kolkata

Facebook

96 Days

Luxury Now Made Affordable At New Kolkata Sangam. 1, 2 & 3 BHK starting @16.3 lakhs in Serampore Eastern India's tallest affordable township by the banks of the Ganges Well connected by Road, Rail and River ✔Book your dream home by the Ganges today! Get Quote Now! Visit www.newkolkata.in or Call us on 81018 81018 (New Kolkata Sangam HIRA Registration No: HIRA/P/HOO/2019/000635, Website address of WBHIRA: https://hira.wb.gov.in)
Heat: 995
Website URL: fb.me
Headline: Well connected by Road, Rail and River
Button label: GET_QUOTE
Apartments/ Flats for Sale in Serampore, New Kolkata

46 Days

Luxury Now Made Affordable At New Kolkata Sangam. 1, 2 & 3 BHK starting @16.3 lakhs in Serampore Eastern India's tallest affordable township by the banks of the Ganges Well connected by Road, Rail and River ✔Book your dream home by the Ganges today! Get Quote Now! Visit www.newkolkata.in or Call us on 81018 81018 (New Kolkata Sangam HIRA Registration No: HIRA/P/HOO/2019/000635, Website address of WBHIRA: https://hira.wb.gov.in)
Heat: 685
Website URL: newkolkata.in
Headline: Well connected by Road, Rail and River
Button label: GET_QUOTE
Apartments/ Flats for Sale in Serampore, New Kolkata

40 Days

Luxury Now Made Affordable At New Kolkata Sangam. 1, 2 & 3 BHK starting @16.3 lakhs in Serampore Eastern India's tallest affordable township by the banks of the Ganges Well connected by Road, Rail and River ✔Book your dream home by the Ganges today! Get Quote Now! Visit www.newkolkata.in or Call us on 81018 81018 (New Kolkata Sangam HIRA Registration No: HIRA/P/HOO/2019/000635, Website address of WBHIRA: https://hira.wb.gov.in)
Heat: 587
Website URL: newkolkata.in
Headline: Well connected by Road, Rail and River
Button label: GET_QUOTE
Apartments/ Flats for Sale in Serampore, New Kolkata

40 Days

Luxury Now Made Affordable At New Kolkata Sangam. 1, 2 & 3 BHK starting @16.3 lakhs in Serampore Eastern India's tallest affordable township by the banks of the Ganges Well connected by Road, Rail and River ✔Book your dream home by the Ganges today! Get Quote Now! Visit www.newkolkata.in or Call us on 81018 81018 (New Kolkata Sangam HIRA Registration No: HIRA/P/HOO/2019/000635, Website address of WBHIRA: https://hira.wb.gov.in)
Heat: 566
Website URL: newkolkata.in
Headline: Well connected by Road, Rail and River
Button label: GET_QUOTE
Facebook

40 Days

Avail " " offer at New Kolkata Sangam - Your home by the Ganges! ● Pay only 20% on Agreement ● Remaining 80% on Possession ● Price Protection until March, 2021 ● Book with a Token amount of ₹50,000/- only . Other Highlights: 1, 2, 3 BHK affordable luxury homes in Serampore starting @17.10 lakh Eastern India's tallest Affordable Township by the Ganges First Residential Township with Private Jetty & dedicated Ferry service for residents IGBC Green Affordable Housing with Pre-certified Platinum rating Embraces 3 way connectivity by Road, Rail and River Largest clubhouse in Hooghly with luxe amenities Commercial cum Retail address with Entertainment, Healthcare, Education & Convenience facilities coming up at New Kolkata - Triveni Connect Now for Site Visit or Virtual Tour with our Sales Team today.T&C Apply! Visit www.newkolkata.in or Call us on 98300 11551 (New Kolkata Sangam HIRA Registration No: HIRA/P/HOO/2019/000635; Website address of WBHIRA: https://hira.wb.gov.in/
Heat: 562
Website URL: fb.me
Headline: Pay only 20% on Agreement, Remaining 80% on Possession
Button label: GET_QUOTE
Apartments/ Flats for Sale in Serampore, New Kolkata

34 Days

Luxury Now Made Affordable At New Kolkata Sangam. 1, 2 & 3 BHK starting @16.3 lakhs in Serampore Eastern India's tallest affordable township by the banks of the Ganges Largest club house with multiple amenities by the Ganges Well connected by Road, Rail and River Upcoming commercial facility, New Kolkata Triveni ✔Book your dream home by the Ganges today! Get Quote Now! Visit www.newkolkata.in or Call us on 81018 81018 (New Kolkata Sangam HIRA Registration No: HIRA/P/HOO/2019/000635, Website address of WBHIRA: https://hira.wb.gov.in)
Heat: 464
Website URL: newkolkata.in
Headline: Well connected by Road, Rail and River
Button label: GET_QUOTE
Apartments/ Flats for Sale in Serampore, New Kolkata

34 Days

It’s time to upgrade your lifestyle at your dream home by the Ganges! 1, 2 & 3 BHK starting @16.3 lakhs in Serampore Eastern India's tallest affordable township by the banks of the Ganges Largest club house with multiple amenities by the Ganges Well connected by Road, Rail and River Upcoming commercial facility, New Kolkata Triveni ✔Book your dream home by the Ganges today! Get Quote Now! Visit www.newkolkata.in or Call us on 81018 81018 (New Kolkata Sangam HIRA Registration No: HIRA/P/HOO/2019/000635, Website address of WBHIRA: https://hira.wb.gov.in)
Heat: 458
Website URL: newkolkata.in
Headline: Well connected by Road, Rail and River
Button label: GET_QUOTE
Apartments/ Flats for Sale in Serampore, New Kolkata

33 Days

It’s time to upgrade your lifestyle at your dream home by the Ganges! 1, 2 & 3 BHK starting @16.3 lakhs in Serampore Eastern India's tallest affordable township by the banks of the Ganges Largest club house with multiple amenities by the Ganges Well connected by Road, Rail and River Upcoming commercial facility, New Kolkata Triveni ✔Book your dream home by the Ganges today! Get Quote Now! Visit www.newkolkata.in or Call us on 81018 81018 (New Kolkata Sangam HIRA Registration No: HIRA/P/HOO/2019/000635, Website address of WBHIRA: https://hira.wb.gov.in)
Heat: 437
Website URL: newkolkata.in
Headline: Well connected by Road, Rail and River
Button label: GET_QUOTE
Facebook

29 Days

Avail " " offer at New Kolkata Sangam - Your home by the Ganges! ● Pay only 20% on Agreement ● Remaining 80% on Possession ● Price Protection until March, 2021 ● Book with a Token amount of ₹50,000/- only . Other Highlights: 1, 2, 3 BHK affordable luxury homes in Serampore starting @17.10 lakh Eastern India's tallest Affordable Township by the Ganges First Residential Township with Private Jetty & dedicated Ferry service for residents IGBC Green Affordable Housing with Pre-certified Platinum rating Embraces 3 way connectivity by Road, Rail and River Largest clubhouse in Hooghly with luxe amenities Commercial cum Retail address with Entertainment, Healthcare, Education & Convenience facilities coming up at New Kolkata - Triveni Connect Now for Site Visit or Virtual Tour with our Sales Team today.T&C Apply! Visit www.newkolkata.in or Call us on 98300 11551 (New Kolkata Sangam HIRA Registration No: HIRA/P/HOO/2019/000635; Website address of WBHIRA: https://hira.wb.gov.in/
Heat: 411
Website URL: fb.me
Headline: Pay only 20% on Agreement, Remaining 80% on Possession
Button label: GET_QUOTE
Apartments/ Flats for Sale in Serampore, New Kolkata

30 Days

It’s time to upgrade your lifestyle at your dream home by the Ganges! 1, 2 & 3 BHK starting @16.3 lakhs in Serampore Eastern India's tallest affordable township by the banks of the Ganges Largest club house with multiple amenities by the Ganges Well connected by Road, Rail and River Upcoming commercial facility, New Kolkata Triveni ✔Book your dream home by the Ganges today! Get Quote Now! Visit www.newkolkata.in or Call us on 81018 81018 (New Kolkata Sangam HIRA Registration No: HIRA/P/HOO/2019/000635, Website address of WBHIRA: https://hira.wb.gov.in)
Heat: 362
Website URL: newkolkata.in
Headline: Well connected by Road, Rail and River
Button label: GET_QUOTE
Apartments/ Flats for Sale in Serampore, New Kolkata

30 Days

It’s time to upgrade your lifestyle at your dream home by the Ganges! 1, 2 & 3 BHK starting @16.3 lakhs in Serampore Eastern India's tallest affordable township by the banks of the Ganges Largest club house with multiple amenities by the Ganges Well connected by Road, Rail and River Upcoming commercial facility, New Kolkata Triveni ✔Book your dream home by the Ganges today! Get Quote Now! Visit www.newkolkata.in or Call us on 81018 81018 (New Kolkata Sangam HIRA Registration No: HIRA/P/HOO/2019/000635, Website address of WBHIRA: https://hira.wb.gov.in)
Heat: 362
Website URL: newkolkata.in
Headline: Well connected by Road, Rail and River
Button label: GET_QUOTE
Apartments/ Flats for Sale in Serampore, New Kolkata

21 Days

It’s time to upgrade your lifestyle at your dream home by the Ganges! 1, 2 & 3 BHK starting @16.3 lakhs in Serampore Eastern India's tallest affordable township by the banks of the Ganges Largest club house with multiple amenities by the Ganges Well connected by Road, Rail and River Upcoming commercial facility, New Kolkata Triveni ✔Book your dream home by the Ganges today! Get Quote Now! Visit www.newkolkata.in or Call us on 81018 81018 (New Kolkata Sangam HIRA Registration No: HIRA/P/HOO/2019/000635, Website address of WBHIRA: https://hira.wb.gov.in)
Heat: 215
Website URL: newkolkata.in
Headline: Well connected by Road, Rail and River
Button label: GET_QUOTE
Apartments/ Flats for Sale in Serampore, New Kolkata

19 Days

Book within 31st May ’20 to Avail Lockdown Period Offer on 1, 2, 3 BHK Riverside Flats at New Kolkata Sangam to safeguard your investment. ● Pay only 20% this year and Rest as per Payment Schedule starting 01.04.2021 ● Price Protection till 31st Mar 2021 ● Zero Cancellation Charges* ● Booking Amount for 1 BHK @Rs. 50,000/- and 2/3 BHK @1,00,000/- Other Highlights: Eastern India's tallest affordable township by the Ganges First Residential Township with Private Ferry & Jetty for residents Embraces 3 way connectivity by Road, Rail and River Largest clubhouse in Hooghly with luxe amenities 1, 2, 3 BHK luxury homes in Serampore starting @16.3 lakhs Commercial cum Retail address with Entertainment, Healthcare, Education & Convenience facilities coming up at New Kolkata - Triveni Sign up for a virtual consultation with our sales executive today. T&C Apply! Visit www.newkolkata.in or Call us on 81018-81018 (New Kolkata Sangam HIRA Registration No: HIRA/P/HOO/2019/000635, Website address of WBHIRA: https://hira.wb.gov.in)
Heat: 204
Website URL: newkolkata.in
Headline: Pay only 20% this year and rest as per payment schedule starting 1st April ’21
Button label: GET_QUOTE
New Kolkata

14 Days

Heat: 154
Website URL: 1056735211131836
Headline: Home by the Ganga
Button label: BOOK_TRAVEL
New Kolkata

13 Days

Heat: 143
Website URL: 1056735211131836
Headline: Home by the Ganga
Button label: BOOK_TRAVEL
New Kolkata

13 Days

Heat: 143
Website URL: 1056735211131836
Headline: Home by the Ganga
Button label: BOOK_TRAVEL
New Kolkata

13 Days

Heat: 143
Website URL: 1056735211131836
Headline: Home by the Ganga
Button label: BOOK_TRAVEL
Apartments/ Flats for Sale in Serampore, New Kolkata

14 Days

It’s time to upgrade your lifestyle at your dream home by the Ganges! 1, 2 & 3 BHK starting @16.3 lakhs in Serampore Eastern India's tallest affordable township by the banks of the Ganges Largest club house with multiple amenities by the Ganges Well connected by Road, Rail and River Upcoming commercial facility, New Kolkata Triveni ✔Book your dream home by the Ganges today! Get Quote Now! Visit www.newkolkata.in or Call us on 81018 81018 (New Kolkata Sangam HIRA Registration No: HIRA/P/HOO/2019/000635, Website address of WBHIRA: https://hira.wb.gov.in)
Heat: 135
Website URL: newkolkata.in
Headline: Well connected by Road, Rail and River
Button label: GET_QUOTE
New Kolkata

12 Days

Heat: 132
Website URL: 1056735211131836
Headline: N/A
Button label: BOOK_TRAVEL
New Kolkata

12 Days

Heat: 132
Website URL: 1056735211131836
Headline: N/A
Button label: BOOK_TRAVEL