Typeform: People-Friendly Forms and Surveys If you have a XCEL Or United electric meter, You’ll Freak Out After You Read This!
For a limited time only, homeowners with existing “Smart” Meters can now claim $8,567 in government rebates by “Going Solar,” without spending a penny out of pocket!
Sounds too good to be true?
Click the link and see if you qualify:
If you have looked into solar before but didn’t like what you saw, NOW is the time to look again!
The State of Colorado just passed a new law making solar MUCH more affordable for homeowners.
Here’s absolutely EVERYTHING you need to know about solar power for your home:
1. You’ll go from paying “Them” to paying yourself back.
2. You and your family will be insulated from the rising costs of energy.
3. You’ll no longer have to police the thermostat (live more comfortably, without increasing your family’s budget)
4. You’ll feel good about making a positive environmental impact.
5. The resale value of your home will increase significantly.
Those five things alone will change your energy future forever...
With LITERALLY NOTHING OUT OF POCKET!
So, ready to see if your roof qualifies?
Just click the link below and enter your zip code:
There’s just one “catch” to this offer... the energy markets are constantly changing, and there is no guarantee that this will last.
...And we’re trying to keep new estimates reserved only for homeowners who are serious about considering solar power for their home.
To see if your roof qualifies, click the link below and enter your zip code!
Tampa Bay and Sarasota's Leading Local News: Weather, Traffic, Sports and more | Tampa Bay and Sarasota, FL | WTSP.com | wtsp.com