Peace With The Wild | Eco Friendly & Plastic Free Products
The Essential: World's Finest Recipes
Blogger.com - Create a unique and beautiful blog. It’s easy and free.
CGA Caribbean Fill your home with the delicious smell of freshly baked bread with this Hostess Cream Spread Recipe!
Packed wit healthy fiber, this Muligrain Braided Loaf Recipe will have the whole family coming back for seconds!
Made with the Hostess Cream Spread, this recipe is comforting and classic!
✨Braided Multigrain Loaf✨
(recipe makes 2 braided loaves)
2 ½ tsp instant yeast
1 cup warm water
1 large egg
3 tbsp Hostess Cream Spread (softened)
3 tbsp granulated sugar
1 ½ tsp salt
1 tsp Garlic powder
3 ½ cups bread flour
¼ cup wholegrain mix
2 tbsp multigrain mix
- In a standing mixer fitted with a dough hook combine all ingredients except for hostess cream spread.
- Allow to knead for 3 mins before adding in cream spread 1 tbsp at a time.
- Continue to knead for another 5-6mins until a smooth elastic dough is formed.
- Transfer dough into a greased bowl and cover. Allow dough to rise for 30- 45 mins or until doubled in size.
- Deflate dough and place it onto a floured surface and divide into 6 equal pieces. Roll each piece of dough into a 14 inch strand tapering each one slightly on the end.
- Take 3 strands of dough and join the 3 ends together and braid into a 3 stranded loaf. Repeat process for the next loaf.
- Place braided loaves on to a parchment lined baking tray 4 inches apart, cover and let rise for 15 mins. After the loaves have risen combine 1 egg with 1 tbsp of water and generously brush the top of each loaf and sprinkle on the multigrain mix.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375°F for 15 - 18 mins. Remove from the oven and allow to completely cool on a cooling rack before slicing and serving with more Hostess Cream Spread.
Mavella Superfood Supplements for Kids
Eden Cheese Namnamin ang traditional simbang gabi snack made more special with Eden Melt Sarap!
1/2 cup of grated EDEN Meltsarap
1 cup rice flour
1/8 tsp salt
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup fresh milk
1 piece salted egg, sliced
3 pieces raw eggs
Pre-cut banana leaf
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Combine rice flour, baking powder, and salt then mix well.
Cream butter then gradually put in sugar while whisking.
Add the eggs and whisk until every ingredient is well incorporated.
Gradually add the dry mixture before continuing to mix.
Pour-in coconut milk and fresh milk then whisk some more.
Arrange the pre-cut banana leaf on a cake or baking pan.
Pour the mixture and bake for 15 minutes.
Remove from the oven then top with sliced salted egg and grated Eden Eden MeltSarap
Put back in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the top turn turns brown.
Remove and let cool. Serve. Share and enjoy!
For more cheesy recipes, check out https://www.cheeseanything.com/
Swans Down Cake Flour
Edoughble - Edible Cookie Dough
Market Wagon | Online Farmers Markets & Local Food Delivery
Home - Dairy Dairy
Uae Shopix – Your Online Store Baking powder scrub to clean pores
Healthy Baking Mixes
– Superfood Bakery
Healthy Baking Mixes
– Superfood Bakery
Bodies By Rachel® Looking for some inspo in the kitchen? We’ve created this FREE eBook to share 10 of our favourite macro friendly recipes!
I'm all for incorporating the foods you love into a balanced diet, and our Dietitians have been busy creating hundreds of amazing recipes! I've shared this DELICIOUS Biscoff Brownie recipe for you below:
➡️300g Dark Chocolate
➡️200g Brown Sugar
➡️100g Natvia (granulated baking sweetener)
➡️120g Plain Flour
➡️20g Cocoa Powder
➡️150g Lotus Biscoff Spread
➡️1tsp Baking Powder
➡️80g Chocolate Protein Powder
1️⃣ Preheat oven to 180°C.
2️⃣ In a medium-sized pot over low heat, stir dark chocolate and butter until
completely melted. Take off heat and let sit for 5 minutes.
3️⃣ In a large bowl, add brown sugar, sweetener and eggs. Whisk until mixture
begins to foam.
4️⃣ Gradually add melted chocolate to egg mixture while stirring.
5️⃣Using a sift, add baking powder, flour, cocoa and protein powder to mixture.
Use whisk to combine.
6️⃣ Line a baking pan with baking paper and transfer brownie mixture, spread
7️⃣ In a small microwave safe container, microwave Biscoff until melted.
8️⃣ Pour Biscoff over the top of the brownie mixture and use a tooth pick to create
a marble pattern.
9️⃣Bake in the oven for 15-20minutes or until brownie is cooked through.
Remove from oven and transfer to cooling rack for 10-minutes before cutting.
Per serve (serves 12) = 470cals 10gP 29.5gF 40gC
Click below to access your eBook now! Enjoy
Kitchen Cookbook - Everyday Food Recipes.
Lia's Cakes in Season - Home of the Best Avocado Cake
nutrifinds 10.10 MEGA PRICE DROP
⇊⇊ SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFO ⇊⇊
Enjoy up to 50% + ₱30 off with a ₱1500 minimum spend on October 10 – 11 USE CODE: NUTRI1010D
ADD TO CART FOR 10.10
✅ SHOPEE: https://shopee.ph/nutrifinds
LOW CARB SWEETENERS
Brown Erythritol Blend with Stevia 1kg - 1100➡️918
Monk Fruit Erythritol Blend - White Granules 1kg – 1100➡️918
Pure Erythritol - Granules 1kg – 850➡️580
Pure Erythritol - Powder 1kg – 850➡️580
Pure Xylitol - Granules 1kg – 1000➡️918
Sucralose Erythritol Blend 1kg – 870➡️700
Stevia Erythritol Blend Granules 1kg – 1000➡️750
Stevia Erythritol Blend Powdered 1kg – 1000➡️800
Stevia Liquid Drops - 215➡️205
Low Carb Baking Ingredients
Almond Flour - Regular 1kg – 680➡️540
Almond Flour - Extra Fine 1kg – 710➡️550
Almond Flour - With Skin / Almond Meal 1kg – 680➡️540
Almond Flour - Defatted / Superfine 1kg – 720➡️540
Brown Ground Flaxseed Meal 1kg – 670➡️500
Golden Ground Flaxseed Meal 1kg – 730➡️500
Organic Coconut Flour 1kg – 140➡️80
Psyllium Husk Powder 1kg – 800➡️750
Vital Wheat Gluten 1kg – 320➡️205
Whole Psyllium Husk 1kg – 750➡️700
Xanthan Gum 1kg – 750➡️425
Raw Almonds 1kg – 620➡️500
Roasted Almonds 1kg - 700➡️590
Blanched Sliced Almonds 1kg – 680➡️580
Diced Raw Cashews 1kg – 520➡️285
Raw Cashews 1kg – 700➡️ 415
Roasted Cashews 1kg – 730➡️465
Raw Walnuts 1kg – 680➡️550
Chia Seeds - Black, Organic 1kg - 550➡️280
Chia Seeds - White, Organic 1kg – 550➡️250
Cacao Nibs - Raw 1kg - 450➡️400
Cacao Nibs - Roasted 1kg - 450➡️400
Flaxseeds - Brown, Whole 1kg - 450➡️275
Flaxseeds - Brown, Golde
Lia's Cakes in Season - Home of the Best Avocado Cake
Matchaya – Matchaya: Progressive Tea Bar ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
“This Matcha powder is one of the best I’ve ever had! Works great for Iced Matcha Tea, Matcha Lattes and even Baking. super fragrant and yummy :)” — Kelsey T.
Have you wonder why is MATCHA the most nutritional TEA in the world?
▪️137x more antioxidants than regular green tea
Exclusive: Get your FREE COPY of THE #1 MATCHA HANDBOOK IN THE WORLD + 10% OFF NOW!
▶️▶️▶️ Click here: https://matchaya.sg
Inside you will find WHAT, WHY, WHEN and HOW to use Matcha in your everyday life!
Follow Your Heart, Makers of Vegenaise
Homepage | Create with Cream There’s nothing that shows decadence quite like a chocolate cake! Try this moist, creamy, luscious recipe.
See recipe below and visit https://bddy.me/34U06Cy for more recipes to create at home
Moist Chocolate Cake
2 cups sugar
2 cups all purpose flour
¾ cup cocoa powder
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp fine salt
2 pcs egg
½ pack Nestlé All Purpose Cream 125ml
½ cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup hot water
1 tsp butter, softened for greasing
½ pack 125ml Nestlé All Purpose Cream
1 cup chocolate chips
2/3 cup condensed milk
Pre-heat oven to 300ᴼF.
1) Sift sugar, all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
2) Mix egg, ½ pack Nestlé All Purpose Cream, vegetable oil and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl.
3) Whisk in liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients. Gradually whisk in hot water. Mix until well combined.
4) Grease aluminum pan, pour cake mixture and bake for 30 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle of the cake.
5) For the chocolate frosting, mix ½ pack Nestlé All Purpose Cream, chocolate chips and condensed milk in a bowl with gently simmering water underneath. Mix until smooth. Set aside to cool.
6) Pour chocolate frosting on the top of the cake and chill overnight.
Andean Star – Organic & Superfood Powder | Superfood Products Store
Holiday Foodsphere !
Puhunan: 26 per serving
Suggested Selling Price: 45 per serving
Kita: 19 per serving
1 pack Holiday Cheesedog Footlong (10 pieces)
Oil for frying
10 pieces 15-inch BBQ sticks
Simple Dough Ingredients:
2 ½ cups flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons water, roughly
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. Sa isang bowl, i-whisk nang mabuti ang flour, baking powder at salt.
2. Sa isa pang lalagyan, paghaluin naman ang water at oil.
3. Dahan-dahang idagdag ang water mixture sa flour mixture. Tantsahin kung hindi kailangang ilagay lahat ng water mixture.
4. I-mix ang dough hanggang sa lumambot, hindi sticky. Dagdagan ng tubig kung masyadong dry ang dough.
5. Hatiin sa 10 equal parts.
1. Itusok ang BBQ stick sa bawat Holiday Cheesedog Footlong.
2. Dahan-dahang gumawa ng spiral na design sa bawat footlong gamit ang kutsilyo.
3. I-fill in ng simple dough ang footlong.
4. For frying: I-deep fry sa 2-3 inches ng cooking oil.
5. For baking: I-preheat ang oven ng 350 degrees at lagyan ng baking sheet with parchment paper para hindi dumikit. Pahiran ng egg wash ang mga footlong at ilagay sa oven. I-bake ng 350 degrees for 16-20 minutes o hanggang sa golden brown na ang dough.
5. Serve with mustard.
Makes 10 servings